Wonderful Self Employment Opportunity
Family Tree Homebased offer Educators a wonderful opportunity to be self-employed, set their own hours and days of work, as well as the freedom to be able to work from home.
We offer our Educators:
- FREE marketing of your business through our website and other networks as necessary.
- FREE professional development opportunities once a term. This includes workshops such as examples of further educational activity ideas, guidance with stages of child development, and music and movement ideas.
- FREE first aid (which is reimbursed after being with us for 3 months and 2 children enrolled).
- FREE comprehensive folder that contains all of the administrative documents necessary for compliance requirements.
- FREE access to our toy library.
- FREE playgroup once a week.
- FREE thorough induction process tailored to suit the Educator.
- FREE on-going support and guidance by a qualified Coordinator and Owner.
- FREE documentation that is necessary for day to day running of your own business.
- FREE monthly visits from a qualified Early Childhood Coordinator and Owner, as well as regular phone and email conversations.